Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Friends

Well its pretty crazy that I'm still up at 3:26 am on a wednesday morning. I was just on myspace looking up some friends that I need to add, and I was reminded of all the good times I have had with so many people and the influence they have had on my life. I don't know where to start saying thank you and I don't dare start to mention names because I don't want to leave anyone out. I got to know some amazing people up in Logan. Some of the best friends a guy could ever have. I don't know if anyone even reads this anymore but if your one of those friends thanks for everything you have done. Your great and I appreciate ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kam, I love your guts yo. Give me a call, I may be down your way this weekend I have yet another wedding reception to go to. These are getting out of control.